Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York
Graduated 05/2014 - Associate of Applied Science, Fashion Merchandising Management
Graduating 05/2016 - Bachelors of Science, Advertising and Marketing Communications
Raaw Foods International, LLC, Miami, FL 07/2010– Present
Merchandiser & Social/Marketing
- Described product to customers and accurately explained the specifics of the product.
- Sampled product to customers at trade shows, in-store demonstrations and conventions.
- Kept an accurate daily report of all inventory during each in-store demonstration.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and promotions.
- Marketed the product at trade shows for consumers and food and restaurant shows where we show our products for sale to distributors and restaurants.
- Creates and uploads social media content to Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Yoga Smoga, New York, NY 08/2013 – 01/2014
Production/Product Development, Wholesale
- Assists designer in fit model sessions by taking notes and modeling garments as needed.
- Track fabric yardage versus production orders through fabric tracker and the online portal.
- Assists in sourcing for tote bags, and other needed items for production.
- Aids in product research for the designers use.
- Tracks bulk lot approvals for production.
- Maintains Merchandising Dashboard, Color, Thread and Fabric tracker.
- Pitches to retailers to secure wholesale accounts
Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW), Fort Myers, FL 10/2011 – 06/2012
Sales Associate, Visual Merchandiser
Phi Theta Kappa - Beta Theta Sigma Chapter
Member 2014 - Present
Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest.